Sr. Content Marketing Strategist
Why just have a job when you can live your Purpose? We are Givelify, where fintech meets philanthropy. We help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world—one simple, joyful gift at a time.
From places of worship to world-changing nonprofit groups, Givelify harnesses the power of technology to bridge the gap between people and the causes they care about. Givelify’s payment solution is designed to make the experience of giving as beautiful as the act of giving.
We are looking for a Sr. Content Marketing Strategist to join our team. Are you a creative & hands-on storyteller that excels in developing impactful content that drives results? If so, we’re looking for you.
You’ll own the creation and direction of all content marketing initiatives across multiple platforms and formats. The ultimate goal of these efforts is to increase website traffic and drive engagement, qualified lead generation, customer retention, brand awareness and other positive client-related outcomes.
You should be an excellent storyteller who works fast, writes clearly, and engages with a diverse audience, including international markets. The ideal candidate also knows how to create engaging content for a savvy online audience, collaborates on consumer-facing marketing campaigns, understands how to use social media strategically, and has worked with SEO experts to evaluate keyword strategy.
Some of the meaningful work you will perform:
- Collaborate across internal functions including Product, Customer Success and Marketing to develop & implement effective content strategies that meet business objectives. Conduct stakeholder interviews to align on success metrics.
- Develop content to support all phases of the customer journey and fuel donations; this may include but is not limited to producing content for blogs, social media, earned media, whitepapers, press releases, case studies, enablement tools, marketing collateral, digital ads, email copy, video scripts and presentations.
- Organize & maintain content inventory and conduct periodic content audits to align with best practices and strategic business objectives
- Develop short form copy (engaging ad copy, actionable subject lines, motivating headlines)
- Identify content gaps and recommend creative stories and angles; engage with industry experts and consumer insights to produce timely and relevant content that inspires our target audiences.
- Partner with Creative team to illustrate content.
- Deliver & optimize content applying knowledge of SEO, keyword research, information architecture, and usability best practices.
- Monitor, track and report on content metrics for on-going improvement & optimization.
- Stay educated on emerging research in industry best practices, consumer insights, and product features, to generate unique and creative new topics around trending topics upon which to build out content and campaigns.
- Develop deep understanding of target audiences using personas, empathy maps, ethnographies, social listening, etc. to understand behavioral patterns, needs and motivators to uncover opportunities to engage.
- Work with cross-functional teams to concept and create an effective, unified and on-brand voice across channels and platforms. Balance internal and external stakeholder needs by sharing, receiving feedback and iterating copy
- Prioritize and organize workload to meet project deadlines in a fast-past hyper growth environment.
We welcome your experience and talents:
- 5+ years of experience in professional content marketing
- Experience in producing Philanthropic-Fundraising content for churches or nonprofit organizations
- A killer portfolio of published articles
- Tech-savvy in CRM (preferably Salesforce), marketing automation (preferably Pardot) and CMS (preferably WordPress), SEO guidelines and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Moz), and social media for business
- Experienced in content marketing and inbound marketing concepts, including buyer personas, content journey maps, campaign development, and SEO
- Excellent communication, copywriting and editing skills, with the ability to write in different styles for different audience types & goals (i.e. demand, thought leadership, sales enablement, tech writing)
- Experience in video and podcast production a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, Marketing, or another relevant field
- Can simplify & craft beautiful storytelling experiences
- High degree of empathy to really understand our customers
- Persuasive & adept at mentoring others to be better storytellers
- Iterative and collaborative approach to sharing and refining copy
- Design thinking & human-centered approach to solving problems
- Excellent time management skills
We are a virtual team of high-performing professionals who innovate & collaborate to fulfill our mission to help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world – one simple, joyful gift at a time. Our culture of integrity, heart, simplicity, & that "wow" factor fuel our aspiration to be among the tech industry's most inclusive & purpose-driven work environments.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits, amazing perks, and most importantly, the opportunity to put passion & purpose to work.
From places of worship to world-changing nonprofit groups, Givelify harnesses the power of technology to bridge the gap between people and the causes they care about. Tap. Give. Done. Givelify's payment solution is designed to make the experience of giving as beautiful as the act of giving.
Learn more about us at https://careers.givelify.com ( https://careers.givelify.com/)