Associate Director/Director of Individual Giving & Corporate P
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Function as an enthusiastic front-line fundraiser.
- Qualify, cultivate, solicit and steward donors in an assigned portfolio for Girls Inc.
- Assist in the development of a comprehensive fundraising plan with measurable goals and objectives that retain individual donors and creates a pipeline of new ones.
- Support CEO, Board, and CDO on high-level cultivation and solicitation activities as assigned.
- Create, execute and manage strategies to increase donor engagement and participation in giving societies.
- Plan and support donor-led events to help identify new prospects and opportunities.
- Supervise and mentor a Donor Relations Manager and a Development Coordinator.
- Meet all annual giving dollar, acquisition, retention and upgrade goals and monitor, analyze and report on progress; making adjustments as necessary.
- Develop a cultivation and solicitation calendar.
- Direct staff responsible for the creative packages, solicitations and fundraising appeals to various affinity groups in a timely manner and in partnership with the Marketing & Communications team.
- Oversee staff responsible for the acknowledgment process and assure the timely dissemination to applicable donors.
- Works with the IT staff to collect, record and maintain accurate donor information maintained in the Salesforce database system and run/create relevant reports.
- Manage and steward a portfolio of key corporate donors/prospects.
- Identify and enlist new funders through an entrepreneurial approach to prospect identification and cultivation.
- Research, identify and recommend a range of philanthropic and marketing-related strategies and packages to ensure the acquisition and retention of Girls Inc. corporate partners.
- Develop and implement strategies to encourage multi-year support.
- Nurture and preserve Girls Inc. core values; maintains consistent corporate image (brand integrity) in all materials.
- Work with the CDO on special assignments and implement activities in support of other fundraising initiatives as deemed appropriate.
- BA/BS required plus 5 to 7 years of fundraising experience with a successful track record in individual giving and corporate partnerships.
- A minimum of two years of supervisory experience.
- Experience working in a national organization with an affiliate or chapter structure a plus.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills; ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Results-oriented with demonstrated capacity to adapt to changing conditions.
- An excellent steward of interpersonal relationships.
- Skilled in spreadsheet, word-processing and database software; Salesforce or other fundraising software preferred.
- Responsible, flexible, and energetic.
- Ability to work in a team environment and adapt to various working styles.
- Commitment to the mission of Girls Inc.
- Must be able to appreciate, embrace and advance diversity and have experience working with multicultural populations.
Apply for Associate Director/Director of Individual Giving & Corporate P
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly