The Truckee Meadows Community College Foundation is seeking a Development Officer who will be responsible for supporting fundraising efforts at the College. We are looking for a team player and an experienced relationship builder who has a passion for education and support for students.
Key responsibilities include:
- Write appeal letters, news stories, donor updates and website content, incorporating graphic design.
- Identify, cultivate, solicit and steward prospects and donors to raise funds for projects/programs and scholarships at TMCC.
- Manage 1971 Society, Employee Giving, Corporate Giving Club and assist with managing Mighty Lizards Club.
- Develop and manage a Planned Giving Program.
- Conduct research to identify prospects and track prospects and donors in Rasier’s Edge database.
- Assist or lead Foundation special events.
- Maintain the TMCC Foundation
- Communicate with departments across campus regarding fulfilling donor requirements.
Bachelor’s degree and three years of fundraising or equivalent experience.
· Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
· Experience with InDesign or equivalent design software.
· Experience/familiarity with capital campaigns, planned giving, proposal writing, annual giving, and special events.
· Experience with Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge database.
· Experience in developing successful plans, managing budgets and achieving goals on schedule.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to track and follow up with multiple, simultaneous projects.
The Development Officer is a full-time, exempt position reporting to the Executive Director. For a full job description and to apply by October 15, 2020, click here: Development Officer
TMCC is an EEO/AA institution. For more information, visit http://eeo.tmcc.edu