Digital Media Archive Specialist - Jacksonville, FL
The Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) Digital Media Archive Specialist provides ongoing support of Brandfolder, the digital asset management solution of WWP, by collecting and organizing WWP’s digital assets and making them available and accessible to the organization.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the Digital Asset Management (DAM) resource for WWP and provide information on methods and standards to ensure quality of the DAM solution.
- Archive photos, footage, and other digital assets.
- Upload, tag, name, and add metadata for digital assets.
- Organize digital assets for various departments, teams, and projects.
- Maintain enhancements to digital library processes. Inform primary users of new enhancements and ensure effective and efficient delivery, e.g., through monthly meetings with stakeholders.
- Ensure WWP intellectual property rights are protected.
- Lead the digital conversion of archival material.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated working understanding of Digital Access Management (DAM) solution services and processes.
- Demonstrated understanding of media storage solutions.
- Demonstrated understanding of media-related software especially Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Demonstrated ability to use different modules of integrated library systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office using MAC and Windows.
- Demonstrated diligence in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment. Good organizational skills. Effectively prioritize tasks and requests and complete assignments and meets deadlines.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to collaborate effectively with internal teammates and external resources.
- High energy level. Self-starter. Ability to work independently to accomplish tasks and assignments.
- Mission-driven, guided by core values, and a pleasure to work with.
- Bachelor’s degree. Equivalent combination of education, experience, training, or certification may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Two years of experience coordinating digitization projects.
- Two years of experience working with digital archiving, multimedia, or in an audiovisual setting.
- One year of experience maintaining relationships with vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in a digital media-related field.
- Three years of experience working with Premiere Pro or similar software.