The Donor Relations and Stewardship department within the division of University Relations seeks a temporary Stewardship Assistant. This individual will be responsible for the following duties:
• Management and execution of the gift agreement review and
• Management of the gift agreement tracking document and assisting colleagues on the status of gift documentation for their unit
• Monitor the gift agreement request form to ensure timely response to Development Officers and if any follow-up is needed
• Assist with pulling/compiling data for campus partners
• Assist with fund stewardship and fund audit tracking
• Assist in the preparation of monthly pledge reminder documents
• Prepare and send donor mailings
• Submit expenses for reimbursement
Associate’s Degree and 3-5 years of relevant work experience. Applicants should also have strong attention to detail, experience working in a fast-paced environment, and excellent communication and organizational skills.
This is a temporary, contractual position for approximately 6 months, with a possibility of renewal.