Associate Director of Finance
Prestigious midtown computer society is seeking an Associate Director to manage the Association's Financial Reporting, Consolidation, and Compliance requirements, including Budgeting and Forecasting.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Preparation and/or review of monthly financial statements including Balance Sheet, Statement of Activities, and required analyses using reporting software package and Excel;
- Create and enhance documentation of all FP&A processes and ensure the organization has the appropriate tools and technology in place to support its mission
- Preparation and maintenance of Fund Balances schedules;
- Monitor, record, and assist volunteers with NSF and other grant proposals;
- Manage the Association's compliance requirements for all regulatory government agencies;
- Assist in the Association's tax filing requirements;
- Manage the financial relationships for subordinate organizations;
- Manage the payroll tax compliance requirements with third party payroll vendor;
- Manage the AUP process for external audits
- Act on behalf of the Director of Finance for all financial activities during absences.
The candidate should have at minimum a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance with at least 5 - 7 years' experience in Staff and Administrative Management, Financial Reporting, Consolidation and Compliance.
CPA or Graduate Degree in Accounting or Finance is a plus. Compensation will be commensurate with education and experience.
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Apply for Associate Director of Finance
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly