Giving Officer (remote)
ProMedica is seeking an experienced giving officer to play a key role in advancing the growing philanthropic goals across the healthcare system. The giving officer is expected to manage a portfolio of donors/prospects, each with an estimated capacity to give $10,000 or more. In coordination with the ProMedica philanthropy team, the giving officer is responsible for building strategic relationships between the people in his/her portfolio and the comprehensive campaign needs of the system.
• The ideal candidate for the giving officer position is donor-centric, strategic and self-driven, able to thrive in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
• The giving officer will help guide prospects and donors to accomplish their philanthropic goals and aspirations in alignment with the ProMedica Mission of health and well-being.
• They will ensure proper documentation in donor software system used to track and report relationship management and solicitation.
• They will achieve specific metrics by spending most of their time cultivating and stewarding donors.
• They will develop relationships in a strategic manner by creating and implementing donor-centric moves management plans for donor acquisition, cultivation and retention.
• They will attend ProMedica events and other related community events (often outside of regular office hours) as an ambassador for our Mission, as applicable.
• The giving officer will work collaboratively with other
fundraisers, Foundation leadership and support personnel to achieve
the annual team fundraising goal of $35M.
EXPERIENCE: ProMedica desires candidates with three or more years of experience in face-to-face fundraising, sales or business development.
EDUCATION: In addition to the skills listed in the position narrative, a bachelor’s degree is required for this position.
COMPENSATION: Salary is dependent on experience, qualifications and credentials.
BENEFITS: ProMedica provides an outstanding benefit package, including comprehensive healthcare, paid time off and a 401(k) plan with employer match.
TO APPLY: Please submit a cover letter (with salary requirements) and resume in one attachment by end of day November 14, 2020. Click the link below.