Membership Audience Manager
Location: Location is negotiable within the United States
The Nature Conservancy is a global conservation organization dedicated to conserving the lands and waters on which all life depends. Guided by science, we create innovative, on-the-ground solutions to our world’s toughest challenges so that nature and people can thrive together. One of our core values is our commitment to diversity. Therefore, we are committed to a globally diverse and culturally competent workforce. Working in 79 countries and territories, we use a collaborative approach that engages local communities, governments, the private sector, and other partners. To learn more, visit www.nature.org or follow @nature_press on Twitter.
The Membership Audience Manager develops, creates and implements plans that increase the long-term value of Membership donors and known leads aligned with the strategic priorities of the Membership department. The Manager is responsible for implementing omni-channel marketing strategies to grow donor base and build lifetime value of donors across Membership.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and a minimum 7 years’ related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience managing client and account relationships.
- Experience implementing and managing multiple complex projects.
- Experience negotiating agreements.
- Multi-lingual skills appreciated.
- Multi-cultural or cross-cultural experience preferred.
- Ability to self-motivate, set objectives and manage complex team projects requiring input from multiple stakeholders.
- Experience writing, editing and proofreading.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong strategic instincts, including the ability to create and use data to guide decision making.
- Proven project management skills, including the ability to track and manage multiple deliverable deadlines, dependencies and status updates.
- Experience managing a budget and a robust set of KPIs.
- Skilled in using Excel.
- Experience leading in a team-based environment with internal and/or external partners OR experience cultivating and managing vendor relationships.
- Experience applying marketing principles on projects/programs OR strong knowledge of current and evolving trends in relevant marketing disciplines OR Nonprofit, electoral, and/or digital agency experience preferred.
- Experience working with CMS/CRM technology OR experience working with digital marketing technologies used to create and deliver email, landing pages, ads, and SMS OR experience working with tools for web testing and web analytics, as well as marketing campaign reporting suites.
How to Apply
For more information and to apply, please visit www.nature.org/careers and search for job ID# 49111 in the keyword search. Deadline to apply is 11:59 PM EST November 23, 2020. The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.