The Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) Digital Media Archive
Specialist provides ongoing support of Brandfolder, the digital
asset management solution of WWP, by collecting and organizing
WWP’s digital assets and making them available and accessible to
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the Digital Asset Management (DAM) resource for WWP
and provide information on methods and standards to ensure quality
of the DAM solution.
- Archive photos, footage, and other digital assets.
- Upload, tag, name, and add metadata for digital assets.
- Organize digital assets for various departments, teams, and
- Maintain enhancements to digital library processes. Inform
primary users of new enhancements and ensure effective and
efficient delivery, e.g., through monthly meetings with
- Ensure WWP intellectual property rights are protected.
- Lead the digital conversion of archival material.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrated working understanding of Digital Access
Management (DAM) solution services and processes.
- Demonstrated understanding of media storage
- Demonstrated understanding of media-related software especially
Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Demonstrated ability to use different modules of integrated
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office using MAC and
- Demonstrated diligence in troubleshooting and problem
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle multiple priorities
with a strong attention to detail in a fast-paced
environment. Good organizational skills. Effectively
prioritize tasks and requests and complete assignments and meets
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to collaborate
effectively with internal teammates and external resources.
- High energy level. Self-starter. Ability to work independently
to accomplish tasks and assignments.
- Mission-driven, guided by core values, and a pleasure to work
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree. Equivalent combination of education,
experience, training, or certification may be considered in lieu of
- Two years of experience coordinating digitization
- Two years of experience working with digital archiving,
multimedia, or in an audiovisual setting.
- One year of experience maintaining relationships with
- Bachelor’s degree in a digital media-related field.
- Three years of experience working with Premiere Pro or