Programs Manager - Tory Burch Foundation
1 day left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The Tory Burch Foundation is hiring a full-time Program Manager to work in our NYC HQ. We are looking for a highly-motivated self-starter who is passionate about entrepreneurship, community-building, and women’s empowerment. The Program Manager is a dynamic, entrepreneurial role for a person who can effectively and enthusiastically manage day-to-day operations, while also having the creativity and vision for long-term impact of our Programs. Applicants must provide resume cover letter, as well as three professional references. You’ll work within a small hardworking team to ensure that the Foundation is having the greatest impact possible on women entrepreneurs.
The Tory Burch Foundation (TBF) advances women’s empowerment and entrepreneurship by providing access to capital, education and digital resources. Drawing on our experiences and conversations with business women from around the world, we have developed programs and initiatives that invest in the success and sustainability of women-owned small businesses, including our Capital Program, our flagship year- long Fellows Program, our Small Business webinar series, online tools and more.
- Fellows Program:
- Coordinate outreach, application process, onboarding and overall management of Program in collaboration with Director. Provide technical assistance and respond promptly to applicant inquiries around the online application process. Support in-depth review and selection process.
- Manage our online community platform with regular posts and engaging content, and be a liaison between our Programs and Marketing teams with updates and strategy.
- Conduct assessments of Fellows progress or setbacks and coordinate data-driven resources/education sessions in response to their needs.
- Maintain the Program calendar, which includes Office Hours, Webinars and other key events for the Fellows.
- Support successful execution of Fellows’ Week at Tory HQ. This includes the planning of workshops, speaker outreach and working closely with our Programs Director, Events Director and Marketing Director.
- Capital Program:
- Manage the grant and loan administration processes with relevant stakeholders and tools.
- Manage the repository of all promotional collaterals (brochures, email blasts, social, etc.) and communications for this program in collaboration with our Marketing team.
- Collect, analyze and report data of Capital program.
- Community Management:
- Monitor incoming requests through all our program channels (email, web forms, support) and manage responses on behalf of Foundation.
- Re-imagine and implement new CRM system in collaboration with
Director to ensure that accurate lists of participants are
maintained in our database system.
- Activate our network both internally and externally by keeping a pulse on the needs of our entrepreneurs and staying abreast of opportunities and resources that are available in the ecosystem.
- Continue to cultivate a growing alumni community of women entrepreneurs across all of our Programs.
- Provide detailed reports on a regular basis to best assess the impact of the Foundation’s programs.
- Regularly communicate with entrepreneurs and key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to cross-promote content from the Foundation’s website, social media platforms and press opportunities.
- Provide administrative support including meeting and presentation support.
- Additional duties as needed.