The Tory Burch Foundation is hiring a full-time Program Manager
to work in our NYC HQ. We are looking for a highly-motivated
self-starter who is passionate about entrepreneurship,
community-building, and women’s empowerment. The Program Manager is
a dynamic, entrepreneurial role for a person who can effectively
and enthusiastically manage day-to-day operations, while also
having the creativity and vision for long-term impact of our
Programs. Applicants must provide resume cover letter, as well as
three professional references. You’ll work within a small
hardworking team to ensure that the Foundation is having the
greatest impact possible on women entrepreneurs.
The Tory Burch Foundation (TBF) advances women’s empowerment and
entrepreneurship by providing access to capital, education and
digital resources. Drawing on our experiences and conversations
with business women from around the world, we have developed
programs and initiatives that invest in the success and
sustainability of women-owned small businesses, including our
Capital Program, our flagship year- long Fellows Program, our Small
Business webinar series, online tools and more.
- Fellows Program:
- Coordinate outreach, application process, onboarding and
overall management of Program in collaboration with Director.
Provide technical assistance and respond promptly to applicant
inquiries around the online application process. Support in-depth
review and selection process.
- Manage our online community platform with regular posts and
engaging content, and be a liaison between our Programs and
Marketing teams with updates and strategy.
- Conduct assessments of Fellows progress or setbacks and
coordinate data-driven resources/education sessions in response to
- Maintain the Program calendar, which includes Office Hours,
Webinars and other key events for the Fellows.
- Support successful execution of Fellows’ Week at Tory HQ. This
includes the planning of workshops, speaker outreach and working
closely with our Programs Director, Events Director and Marketing
- Capital Program:
- Manage the grant and loan administration processes with
relevant stakeholders and tools.
- Manage the repository of all promotional collaterals
(brochures, email blasts, social, etc.) and communications for this
program in collaboration with our Marketing team.
- Collect, analyze and report data of Capital program.
- Community Management:
- Monitor incoming requests through all our program channels
(email, web forms, support) and manage responses on behalf of
- Re-imagine and implement new CRM system in collaboration with
Director to ensure that accurate lists of participants are
maintained in our database system.
- Activate our network both internally and externally by keeping
a pulse on the needs of our entrepreneurs and staying abreast of
opportunities and resources that are available in the
- Continue to cultivate a growing alumni community of women
entrepreneurs across all of our Programs.
- Provide detailed reports on a regular basis to best assess the
impact of the Foundation’s programs.
- Regularly communicate with entrepreneurs and key stakeholders
internally and externally.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to cross-promote content from
the Foundation’s website, social media platforms and press
- Provide administrative support including meeting and
- Additional duties as needed.