Senior Associate Vice President - Digital Strategy, Services and Analytics
The University of New Mexico Foundation (Foundation) is looking for a skilled advancement services professional steeped in best practices but with an innovative and “can do” spirit to lead the Digital Strategy, Services and Analytics team as part of its newly created Integrated Digital Centers. The Senior AVP will work in close alignment with the Senior AVP of Engagement and Acquisition to grow digital first thinking across the Foundation, enhance data quality and usage to support fundraising growth, provide service and support to the Foundation team, improve digital engagement with donors, grow donor acquisition, and ensure access to the best practice technological tools. The successful candidate will be a member of the Executive and Leadership Teams of the Foundation.
The Foundation has recently realigned its organizational structure to help focus the Foundation on digital strategies in advance of the next University of New Mexico campaign. The Digital Strategy, Services and Analytics portfolio includes fourteen team members within three departments: Prospect Research and Management, Information Acquisition and Quality, and Infrastructure Management and Reporting.
- Innovative and “can do” spirit.
- Experience building and managing high performing, service-oriented advancement services teams.
- Excellent leadership, team building, written and verbal communication, and customer service skills.
- Ability to leverage technology and digital tools, especially as it relates to progressive fundraising operations.
- Familiarity with digital security best practices.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement, manage time effectively, prioritize and multi-task.
- Willingness to demonstrate initiative as a team member to achieve high performance.
- Ability to identify strategies, articulate goals, and achieve results.
- Experience with building and managing budgets.
Bachelor’s Degree is required. Master’s Degree is preferred. Knowledge of Ellucian Advance as well as iModules is a plus.
Temporarily, this position is eligible for Work-From-Home until our office re-opens. Once our office re-opens, this position is not eligible to be Work-From-Home, and you will be required to report onsite.
Must be able to drive personal vehicle for University and Foundation business (mileage reimbursed) and hold a valid driver’s license with current insurance, and a clean driving record. Offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of criminal, driving record, and employment background screening. Some positions may also require credit background screening as well.
Please visit our website at www.unmfund.org/employment for application. Cover letter and resume requested.
The University of New Mexico Foundation is an EEO employer.