Position Summary: The Client Success
Associate- Fund Accounting (CSA-FA) position will work closely with
Client Success Managers (CSMs) to solve problems, manage accounts,
and proactively keep in touch with Foundant clients. The CSA-FA
will be responsible for assisting in the successful implementation
of all fund accounting related functionality within our clients’
CommunitySuite Implementation; as well as providing ongoing support
to CSM-FAs and clients on a regular basis.
- Assist in developing client relationships that foster trust and
- Gain and maintain expert knowledge of the CommunitySuite
- Assist and support named CSMs in order to help them execute
large accounts and workloads
- Train clients on how to use and implement the CommunitySuite
- Provide exceptional client support and consultation via phone,
email and in person
- Build and maintain ongoing knowledge of clients to understand
overall satisfaction levels related to software usage, software
functionality and value they receive from Foundant.
- Proactively assist in the renewal process by ensuring client
mood, renewal status, notes and action items are recorded, up to
date and represented accurately in our Customer Relationship
Management (CRM) system, Salesforce
- Work with CSMs to develop and execute action plans to improve
client satisfaction levels and optimize their experience with
- Maintain overall data quality within our key systems
- Assist in developing training and support materials to make the
process easier for clients and Foundant
- Identify and create client upsell opportunities and collaborate
with sales and CSM team to execute
- Adhere to all Foundant Security, Confidentiality and Privacy
policies and procedures at all time
- Undergraduate Finance or Accounting degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Knowledge of General Business Accounting, Fund Accounting
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Relevant client engagement experience in post-sales support,
training, project management or account management functions in an
online setting preferred.
- Keen attention to detail for accuracy to deliver on internal
and external customer requirements with a time sensitive
- Exceptional customer satisfaction driven approach.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn software
- Patience, empathy, and integrity approaching each situation
with a fresh outlook and the client’s success in mind.
- Excellent time management skills to handle multiple, concurrent
tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Motivated, enthusiastic self-starter, who is able to complete
tasks with minimal supervision.
- A team player.
- Ability to engage and interact with internal teams to assist in
resolving client issues.
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn and contribute.
- Proficient in Google Drive and/or Microsoft Office Suite,
specifically PowerPoint and Excel.
- Familiarity with distance learning tools such as Zoom, WalkMe
or other LMS type software preferred.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
software, especially Salesforce preferred.