Senior Manager, Membership Analysis
- Answer challenging analytical questions related to the performance of membership file segments.
- Translate business questions expressed by channel managers into actionable reports and analyses.
- Provide ongoing insights to spot trends and make predictions to improve fundraising and advocacy campaign targeting, list selections, and measurements.
- Employ descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analysis strategies, including statistical methods.
- Coordinate reporting and analysis across the department, create revenue projections, and manage analysis vendor.
- Lead Membership operation of analytics tools and platforms, and advise IT and Marketing on their technology choices.
- Collaborate and coordinate with analysts in Marketing, Major Gifts, Prospect Research, and other Development teams.
- Drive best practices and information delivery governance to optimize campaign effectiveness and drive business growth.
- Drive institutional knowledge regarding evolving best practices in analytics, reporting, testing, campaign targeting, and execution.
- Institute an environment of ongoing learning and sharing of skills and knowledge.
- At least eight years of direct-marketing experience, with non-profit experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree and significant knowledge of statistical methods.
- Highly effective at communicating analysis and data visualizations with a non-technical audience, both in writing and verbally.
- Record of independently determining approach to completing projects in a timely manner and managing processes.
- Optimistic approach to problem-solving that respects and embraces diverse perspectives, innovative ideas, and group collaboration.
- Well-organized, flexible, detail-oriented, and supportive of EDF’s mission.
- Previous experience managing staff a plus.
- Experience with BlueVenn, Tableau Server, campaign-based budgeting, direct-marketing reporting systems, or SQL queries a plus.
Environmental Defense Fund is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law.