Philanthropy Systems Coordinator
Jacob’s Pillow seeks a Philanthropy Systems Coordinator to help manage the Pillow’s database in the area of Philanthropy, providing expertise and daily, hands-on work over a wide spectrum of optimized capabilities. This position is a vital member of the Philanthropy team, ensuring proper data entry; record-keeping; pledge and donation coding; report and list generation; prospect planning; dashboard management; and other key facets that make the database as useful and efficient as possible.
- Enter gifts and pledges into the database, including coding, copying, and filing.
- Facilitate generation of lists, advanced data extractions, custom reports, dashboards, and ad hoc queries.
- Verify the accuracy of system data and monitor resolution of data faults and errors through a process of weekly quality assurance including reconciliation with the Finance Office.
- Manage all online gifts and communicate these gifts to the appropriate staff member for efficient acknowledgement.
- Produce reports and assist with general analysis of data as it relates to fundraising and donor recognition.
- Perform selected tasks including the development and sharing of special reports.
- Work closely with both Philanthropy team-mates and the Business Office to answer all coding and list questions and reconcile donations directly with the Business Office weekly.
- Serve as a front-line customer service representative for the Philanthropy Group as needed both remotely and on the Pillow campus.
- Take on special projects as assigned related to
- Minimum of three years of non-profit database experience in major donor systems. (Tessitura preferred, experience in Raiser’s Edge or Salesforce also helpful.)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- A keen sense of responsibility and commitment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Strong technical skills; proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office applications.
- High level of typing accuracy and speed.
- Team player who can work both independently and collaboratively.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage confidential information with impeccable discretion.
Please email cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Philanthropy Systems Coordinator” in the subject line.
Please do not mail hard copies. No phone calls, please.
ABOUT JACOB’S PILLOW
Jacob’s Pillow, a National Historic Landmark and recipient of the National Medal of Arts, is a year-round center for dance and home to America's longest-running international dance festival. Located in the beautiful Berkshires of Western Massachusetts, the Pillow encompasses the world-renowned, international Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival, presenting more than 50 dance companies and over 350 events each summer and other major components that make up our comprehensive mission in service to dance. These include The School at Jacob’s Pillow, one of the most prestigious professional dance training centers in the U.S.; the Pillow Lab, a residency program that supports new choreography; Community Engagement programs that serve local school children, artists, and community members ; rare and extensive dance Archives, open to the public and available online, chronicling over a century of dance through photographs, videos, and programs; and Apprenticeships, a Fellows Program, and an Internship Program that provide professional advancement and training .
Jacob’s Pillow is a registered 501(c)(3) not for profit organization and an equal opportunity employer. Jacob’s Pillow provides equal opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, military or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law. This policy also prohibits employees from harassing any other employee for any reason including, but not limited to, race, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disabled status.