Private Sector Engagement Coordinator - 21026
World Wildlife Fund (WWF), one of the world's leading conservation organizations, seeks a Private Sector Engagement Coordinator. This role will assist the Private Sector Engagement's (PSE) Plastic and Material Science team in the development and management of corporate partnerships and multi stakeholder engagement work to advance WWF's conservation mission, maximize revenue, and increase awareness of WWF among the US public. The role will support the implementation of transformational business practice engagements and coordinates the development of research, materials, projects, consultants and communications that support WWF's goals with the private sector.
- Performs administrative functions for Sr Director and Plastic and Material Science Team (up to 50% of time), including external meeting coordination with private sector partners, and internal meeting coordination with Plastic and Material Science team re: project and program management.
- Performs various project and relationship management activities, including direct coordination and engagement with WWF partners and the development of materials related to the retention of existing and prospective partners (i.e., activity summaries, grant award memos).
- Supports the development of materials, analyses, reports, presentations, etc. on WWF research, projects, and private sector engagements. Responsible for working with the broader team as they acquire and gather data relevant to specific conservation projects from conservation peers, governmental agencies, and universities.
- Assists external communications activities and projects, including project management support of major activations, as well as the development of materials like presentations and slide decks, talking points, blog posts, digital content, and social media copy.
- Occasionally performs administrative functions for the Plastic and Material Science team, including the planning for internal events and stakeholder meeting events hosted by the team.
- Attends calls and meetings with WWF staff, stakeholders and corporate partners, compiling notes as necessary, summarizing key points and action items in collaboration with Supervisor.
- Occasionally performs other administrative functions for the Plastic and Material Science team, including the planning for internal events and stakeholder meeting events hosted by the team.
- Under guidance from Supervisor, tracks and monitors basic financial information and metrics for existing corporate partnerships, compiling and providing reports to PSE team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Requires 0-2 years experience in account management or, development marketing-related field. Agency experience a plus.
- Prior project management experience, including in a school setting, is required.
- Demonstrates a history of leadership, initiative, and accountability for work
- Sees the value in working with a multi-faceted team and contributing toward larger goals and projects
- Has a strong desire to learn; analytical mind and attention to detail are a plus
- Enjoys developing new ideas and approaches to reach goals
- Enjoys finding creative solutions to problems or roadblocks
- Detailed organizational skills and ability to follow up on long-term projects
- Ability write, edit & proofread written materials
- Ability to manage time and prioritize under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with corporate supply chain sustainability and corporate sustainability more broadly are a plus
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook); experience with database management is a plus
Submit cover letter and resume through
our Careers Page, Requisition
Due to the high volume of applications
we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone