Director, Capital Campaign
5 days left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Englewood Health seeks a proven operational leader to bring Foundation to the next level. Reporting to the Executive Director, Leadership Giving, he/she will have primary responsibility for leading the planning and execution for all capital campaigns and set overall campaign strategy, serving as the lead campaign resource. The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing successful capital campaigns; possess an established track record of building strong relationships with internal constituencies, board leadership, external donors, and closing significant major gifts.
Location: Englewood, NJ
Status: Full Time
Hours: 9:00am - 5:00am
- Seven or more years’ experience in development including at least five years in major gifts and capital campaigns preferably in healthcare/medical industry or higher education required
- Self-motivation, positive energy, drive, stamina and enthusiasm are a must
- Strong management skills and superior organizational skills required
- Strong working knowledge of Blackbaud Raiser's Edge donor database preferred
- Superior written and verbal communications skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Englewood Health is one of New Jersey’s leading hospitals and healthcare networks. Composed of Englewood Hospital, the Englewood Health Physician Network, and the Englewood Health Foundation, the health system delivers nationally recognized care in a community setting to residents of northern New Jersey and beyond. The hospital, located just 10 minutes from the George Washington Bridge in an inviting, suburban setting, consistently earns high marks for clinical excellence and patient safety. Englewood Hospital is a “Best Regional Hospital” according to U.S. News & World Report (2017-2018) and is among the top 5% of hospitals in the nation to earn the 2018 Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award. The hospital is also nationally recognized for its nursing excellence, earning a fourth consecutive designation by the Magnet Recognition Program® in 2016.