· Assist the Associate Director, Finance with the preparation of the individual SIG budgets including required assumptions and schedules.
· Assist the Associate Director, Finance with the monthly review of Budget to Actual results for SIG related activities.
· Liaise with third party consultant regarding all aspects of VAT administration.
· Perform monthly Conference in Progress (CIP) analysis and follow-up as required with conference closing coordinator in order to record conferences.
· Serve as the financial liaison with external consultants responsible for the administration and financials for all third party managed conferences.
· Perform a monthly review of both the SIG Fund and the CIP Fund.
· Prepare monthly journal entries relating to SIG allocations, Conference related allocations, and SIG/Conference reclass entries.
· Perform monthly reconciliation between prior year estimate conference closing and current year actuals.
· Prepare Corporate Support invoices and related acknowledgement letters.
· Serve as a liaison with the insurance broker regarding financial information related to insurance matters relating to Conferences.
· Liaise with the IRS on any EIN issues relating to Chapters.
· Identifying areas for improvement from a technology, process, or workflow standpoint. Assist with the implementation of necessary changes.
· Other tasks and projects as assigned.The candidate should have at minimum a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of 5 years' experience in accounting. CPA, familiarity with VAT, Sales Tax, Financial Reporting and Budgeting is a plus. Compensation will be commensurate with education and experience. Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Senior Accountant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly