Marketing Traffic Specialist
The Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) Marketing Traffic Specialist serves within WWP’s in-house Marketing department and works with various business units to connect the right recipients with the right messages, and maximize business impact. The Marketing Traffic Specialist ensures projects are run efficiently, resources are used effectively, pre-determined timelines are adhered to, and the highest quality standards are maintained. The Marketing Traffic Specialist prioritizes and manages the end-to-end creative/production execution process, and utilizes traffic and project management expertise to drive and optimize output and ensure accuracy, efficiency, and quality control every step of the way.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assess the as-is workflow and recommend systems, tools, and processes required to optimize project execution and efficiency.
- Design and implement dynamic creative execution processes, utilizing project management tools as required, to schedule and track projects, pull required reports, and optimize output.
- Create and manage project production schedules (from project kickoff through production and delivery) for all Marketing Department projects, i.e. print, web and digital projects and advertising, collateral, and other assigned projects.
- Assign, schedule, and monitor print, web, and digital marketing and collateral projects. Distribute workloads efficiently, smooth out bottlenecks, and expedite rush jobs without affecting other jobs in process, ensuring due dates are met.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to determine, communicate and administer timelines and responsibilities.
- Monitor and report on the status of projects, resource allocation and needs, priorities, timelines, etc.
- Secure required approvals, incorporating feedback, from initiation through to hand-off of final creative documents.
- Ensure adherence to legal and compliance requirements.
- Audit communications for quality control before final deployment.
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders to set timelines and expectations, implement marketing projects and shift resources as priorities change. Work with internal and external resources to determine, prioritize and administer timelines and responsibilities. Assist with supplier control and compliance activities.
- Ensure quality execution of projects with full understanding of and adherence to corporate policies, legal and regulatory requirements, standards, and departmental procedures.
- Provide on-going status updates and reporting, outlining issues for discussion and guidance as necessary to ensure accurate and timely program execution. Foresee potential delays or resource needs based on anticipated/scheduled project load and balance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to assess, propose, manage, use, and optimize multiple processes and technologies, e.g. web-based applications and automated workflow systems and applications, to manage and optimize the review and approval processes of marketing communications.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent projects with shifting priorities. Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple deadlines, resources and schedules and ensure projects are completed on schedule, on-budget, and to the highest quality standards.
- Working understanding of marketing channels, the creative process and various types of production including print, digital, signage, and multimedia.
- Demonstrated commitment to ensure projects meet their full (creatively, production and business impact) potential.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to build solid, effective working relationships with others. Ability to maintain positivity and a sense of humor while working in a fast-paced environment. Collaborates well cross-functionally. Enthusiastic, positive team player.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve complex issues, reprioritization and challenges - in a professional, informed and timely fashion-and adapt as needed.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and provide courteous, timely response when addressing questions, reprioritization, conflicts, issues, opportunities and concerns.
- Effective organizational and time management skills. Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, assignments, and priorities against deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft software, e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- High energy level. Self- starter; willing to take initiative.
- Unequivocal commitment to the highest standards of personal and business ethics and conduct.
- Mission-driven, guided by core values, and a pleasure to work with.
- Three years of traffic management experience in an advertising or marketing environment or with an agency.
- Bachelor’s. Equivalent combination of education, experience, training, and certification may be considered in lieu of degree.
- General office environment; temperature controlled.
- Up to 10% travel.