Director of Annual Giving
Parkinson and Movement Disorder Alliance (PMD Alliance), is an independent, national nonprofit dedicated to providing persons with Parkinson’s, and other movement disorders, opportunities to learn, live more fully and spark meaningful connections around them.PMD Alliance offers educational forums, training for support group leaders, a continuum of live-stream services though Neuro Life Online, discussions with doctors, internet-based support groups, education for healthcare professionals, care partner support, adult children education and other services that meet the needs of people impacted by Parkinson disease, dystonia, essential tremor, PSP and Huntington disease. We are committed to meeting the needs of those we serve by providing solutions that fundamentally enlighten, inform and incite positive change and seek team members who are energetic, experienced, and motivated.
The Director of Annual Giving cultivates, solicits, and stewards annual gifts from a broad base of donors.
PMD Alliance seeks a motivated professional, who values donor-centered fundraising, a collaborative working environment and values strong, interpersonal relationships with donors, team members, PMD Alliance leadership, volunteers and other stakeholders.
The idea candidate will have experience in managing annual fundraising campaigns which includes direct mail, online giving, and volunteer management.
- Develop, build and lead annual giving plan in project management system.
- Develop marketing programs targeted at increasing the annual donor pool using communications using e-mail, social media, web, and direct mail.
- Segment constituents to increase and sustain giving.
- Analyze and report annual fund results on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis or as needed; evaluates annual giving programs; and implements changes to improve results.
- Manage donor stewardship including acknowledgment letters, stewardship plan and calendar for annual, major gift and planned giving donors, and other stewardship materials that enhance the annual giving donor experience.
- Develop annual leadership circle recognition plan and program.
- Serve as a member of the philanthropy advisory council.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Three-to-five years of fundraising experience with demonstrated expertise in annual giving.
- Experience using Microsoft, Salesforce, DonorSearch and project management programs.
- A track record of success in running annual fund programs, including volunteer management.
- Experience with data analysis, technical competencies, and sophisticated reporting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and see projects through to a timely completion.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Experience in budget planning and oversight.
This position is 100% remote and includes some travel and some evening and weekend work. Candidates must have a home office, room to store office materials and comfort meeting using Zoom.
Apply for Director of Annual Giving
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly