Experienced Fundraising Professional (Based in Philadelphia or Baltimore)
ProMedica is an innovative, national healthcare foundation blazing a trail in social determinants of health (SDOH) fundraising. As such, we are seeking an experienced development executive to lead fundraising for the ProMedica Impact Fund in Philadelphia and/or Baltimore.
The fundraiser will help implement a bold vision to raise more than $1 billion in 8 years to fund sustainable, measurable change in health care. The ProMedica Impact Fund will strategically distribute these dollars through coordinated grants, impact investments and research and learning activities aimed at reducing healthcare costs, improving health outcomes, and addressing health inequities across the country. A national crisis requires a national response, and the ProMedica Impact Fund is answering the call.
• Spends 80% of time meeting with donors/prospects to share the ProMedica Impact Fund mission.
• Develops and submits qualified gift proposals to donor prospects.
• Coordinates visits and meetings with ProMedica corporate and foundation leaders.
• Records all donor/prospect calls, meetings, proposals and other actions in a timely manner in the Salesforce system.
• A bachelor’s degree and 7-10 years of experience in face-to-face fundraising, sales or business.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to initiate and build relationships with prospects.
• High personal and professional integrity.
• Ability to manage an independent work schedule to achieve activity and gift closure goals.
• Self-starter with the ability to travel. Must be comfortable with and accountable for working from home.
• Ability to attend trainings (including a week-long onboarding) at ProMedica headquarters in Toledo, Ohio.
• Ability to quickly learn about ProMedica programs and projects.