Director of Development
2 days left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Director of Development
The Jewish Federation of Princeton Mercer Bucks (in central New Jersey) is seeking a full-time Director of Development.
Princeton Mercer Bucks has a long history of commitment to our Jewish Community at home and abroad. Albert Einstein, while at The Institute for Advanced Study, was instrumental in the formation of the Princeton United Jewish Appeal as the means for the local community to support the founding of the State of Israel. Ever since that time, PMB has maintained a strong commitment to further the mission of our Federation to be the umbrella organization that raises money for Jewish causes at home, in Israel and the Diaspora. The Princeton area is an exciting and stimulating place to work and live because of the presence of Princeton University, and a vibrant Jewish community with many area synagogues.
Our Federation seeks a highly motivated, detail-oriented professional with a proven track record of leading and growing an Annual Campaign in the not-for-profit field.
The details of this growth opportunity include the following:
Total oversight of the General and Women’s Campaign to include
- Creating an innovative and coordinated development infrastructure to support maximum fundraising goals
- Developing relationships with campaign leadership, and all donors, making use of a “moves management program” for donor cultivation and stewardship
- Planning, staffing and executing campaign events and other outreach events that attract new donors
- Responsibility for creating appropriate fundraising strategies to increase the Annual Campaign, or Emergency Campaigns when the situation arises, inclusive of face-to-face solicitations, engagement, telethons plus written and digital communications
- Recruiting and helping train volunteers to achieve our Annual Campaign Goals
- Knowledge of the work of The Jewish Federations of North America (JFNA) with past campaign experience at one of the 146 Federation communities preferred
- Knowledge of the Jewish Community and its institutions is essential
- Experience and success in leading General and Women’s Campaigns for non-profit organizations, including solicitation of major gifts
- Project management skills to oversee simultaneous projects
- Ability to work evenings, weekends or irregular hours as necessary for interaction with donors, prospects and any relevant meetings and events
- 5 years minimum experience in non-profit fundraising
Please send your resume to Marissa Treu, Search Committee Chairperson, email@example.com
Apply for Director of Development
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly