Director of Operations - Part Time
All Girls Allowed seeks to restore the God-given life, value and dignity to women by seeking transformation both of hearts and of societies. We seek to emulate God’s command in Micah 6:8 (act justly, love mercy, walk humbly with God) by:
- Joyful life program: creating a web-based teaching and mentoring and life skills for all to live into the abundant life Jesus promises us;
- Charity work to build schools, women center in Rwanda, Uganda and many other places in the world directly or though partners
In Jesus’ Name, Simply Love Her
All Girls Allowed is seeking a part time Director of Operations. The Director of Operations will make it a priority to define All Girls Allowed priorities and direction. He or she will assess and evaluate strategies, decide how the organization will differentiate itself from other like-minded organizations in the region, and will hire teams, set budgets, forge alliances and build partnerships to further the mission. The Director of Operations will play a formative role in building the culture of All Girls Allowed around community service, accountability and results so that the very best in the field find Al Girls Allowed to be a solid professional home with ample opportunities for advancement and professional growth. The Financial & Office Assistant will report to the part time Director of Operations. Finally, the Director of Operations will actively promote All Girls Allowed to build its financial reserves and goodwill. He or she will secure resources, budget and allocate resources appropriately and hold him or herself accountable for the financial health of the organization.
- Oversee all operations daily and reports directly to the CEO, ensuring that all business operations are smooth and efficient.
- Serve as second-in-command to the CEO and as a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Participate in the strategic planning process.
- Establishes productive working relationships between and among the Senior Leadership Team, CEO and the staff to ensure that All Girls Allowed operates productively.
- Provide oversight for budget, development and external relations activities.
- Build and cultivate a high-performing senior leadership team and play an active role in attracting, retaining and developing a best-in-class staff.
- Identify and implement cost-effective ways to deliver state-of-the-art programs.
- Participate in identifying and cultivating corporate, individual and foundation sponsors.
- Cultivate excellent relationships with local media; provide oversight for foundations presence in social media.
- Work collaboratively with the Board, to ensure that Board goals filter into day-to-day management.
- Inform the Board regularly of internal organization matters, including relevant staffing, funding and program success and priorities.
- Serve as a public representative of All Girls Allowed, in the absence of the CEO, keeping the foundation current and an active participant in regional and community events.
Key Credentials and Personal Qualities
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or its equivalent
- 10+ years of successful senior leadership experience at a social impact organization
- Background of success in process improvement, change leadership and change management
- Commitment to results; "can-do" mindset with emphasis on accountability
- Experience at Strong motivational and staff leadership abilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sense of humor, integrity, impeccable work ethic