Financial and Office Assistant
All Girls Allowed seeks to restore the God-given life, value and dignity to women by seeking transformation both of hearts and of societies. We seek to emulate God’s command in Micah 6:8 (act justly, love mercy, walk humbly with God) by:
- Joyful life program: creating a web-based teaching and mentoring and life skills for all to live into the abundant life Jesus promises us;
- Charity work to build schools, women center in Rwanda, Uganda and many other places in the world directly or though partners
In Jesus’ Name, Simply Love Her
In so doing, we pray that God would uproot gendercide in hearts and in societies, and bring complete restoration to his people.
All Girls Allowed is seeking a Financial & Office Assistant. The Financial & Office Assistant will effectively and efficiently provide support and administrative services for All Girls Allowed reporting to the Director of Operations. The right person for this role will have experience in bookkeeping and assisting with employment and IT functions. The Financial & Office Assistant is expected to perform the administrative tasks, services, and activities for the Foundation. Finally, the Financial & Office Assistant will actively promote All Girls Allowed to build its financial reserves and goodwill.
- Responds to inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Maintains accurate and up to date books for All Girls Allowed
- Provides administrative services for the Director and CEO
- Maintains payroll, personnel file and assists with employee functions
- Prepare and distributes mail for the Foundation.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and events as directed.
- Design and revise documents, including reports and spreadsheets
- Enter data using various database programs and query information for reports
- Conduct research and compile results as requested.
- Manages the Web site, IT and Security matters
- Assist Director and CEO with department related activities.
- All other duties as assigned
Key Credentials and Personal Qualities
- Associates Degree in Business Administration, Finance
- 3+ years of successful experience at a social impact organization
- Commitment to results; "can-do" mindset with emphasis on accountability
- Excellent organization skills and experience supporting multiple leaders.
- Adept at social media and web-based platforms
- Super user for AGA site and related systems
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of humor, integrity, impeccable work ethic
Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision