Department of Development and Alumni Relations Staffing
Howard University is in the midst of historic and unprecedented institutional and philanthropic growth. Bolstered by an active and energetic alumni base who are inspired by the heightened role and significance of Howard’s place in higher education, the University is significantly investing in and expanding its Advancement Department. Development Resources inc. (DRi) is proud to partner with Howard University to build-out their advancement team.
If you are an enthusiastic fundraising professional looking to make an impact, now is the time to become part of the dynamic team at Howard.
Newly created positions on the Howard University Advancement team include:
- Director of Development, College of Engineering & Architecture
- Director of Development, School of Law
- Director of Development, University Strategic Initiatives
- Director of Development, Corporate and Foundation Giving
- Director of Annual Giving
- Director of Advancement Communications
- Digital Communications Manager
- Development Writer
Full position descriptions for each role are available on our website at https://driconsulting.com/available-positions/. To learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Howard University Development and Alumni Relations.”