The Rural Health Network of South Central New York (RHNSCNY) is seeking an Executive Director. The RHNSCNY mission is to advance the health and well -being of rural people and communities by reducing barriers and improving access and use of health services through advocacy, communication and partnerships.
The Executive Director is accountable to the Board of Directors and has overall leadership responsibility for the administration and management of the RHNSCNY including programs, procurement and management of grants, and business operations. Areas of responsibility include planning and evaluation, program development and implementation, policy development and administration, personnel and fiscal management, public relations, advocacy, fund development, networking and coalition building.
Desired Knowledge and skills include:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of rural health and human service issues, community systems planning and development and coalition building; social determinants of health; public and community health and health care systems.
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated ability and experience managing complex budget and funding environments.
- Demonstrated administrative and management experience that includes oversight of personnel, fiscal, program and public relations areas.
- Understanding of not-for profit sector and working with Board of Directors.
Minimum qualifications include: Bachelor’s degree in health and human services, education, or a related field. Master’s degree preferred. Minimum of five years related work experience with administrative and managerial responsibilities, preferably in the non-profit health and human services sector.
More information about RHNSCNY including a full position description can be found at https://rhnscny.org/
Questions and Applications can be sent to Lenore L Boris, Chair Search Committee at email@example.com To apply send a cover letter, resume and three references.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Apply for Executive Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly