Director, Partnerships & External Affairs
Job Title: Director of Partnerships & External Affairs
Time Commitment: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Start Date: Winter 2021
About Women Moving Millions
Women Moving Millions is at a pivotal moment as an organization with a 5-year strategic plan to grow the organization and its impact. The Director of Partnerships & External Affairs will lead the organization’s fundraising efforts to advance its core strategic goals. The Director will lead the strategy for growing sustainable revenue streams, strengthening our internal fundraising capacity, expanding upon our existing revenue partnerships, growing our membership, and increasing our external affairs footprint.
- Work directly with the Executive Director to build out and operationalize a revenue growth strategy.
- Cultivate and expand our individual, corporate and foundation donor base.
- Design solicitation strategies, shaping giving opportunities that match donors' interests, personally solicit gifts.
- Create a multifaceted stewardship program, including events, communications, and other platforms.
- Partner with the Senior Director of Program and Learning to ensure member engagement in all program activities.
- Manage grant application and reporting processes.
- Research and conduct outreach to prospective gender equality funders.
- Build out a revenue generating model to guide partnership development.
- Recruit new members to join the WMM community.
- Draft all correspondence including proposals, acknowledgements, and follow-up notes for leadership donors and prospects.
- Strong commitment to Women Moving Millions’ mission, vision, values, and beliefs.
- Experience with corporate and institutional fundraising desired.
- Knowledge of the women’s philanthropy space and broader social justice movement.
- Demonstrated leadership in fundraising.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills; ability to represent WMM in a professional, engaging manner.
- Well-developed organizational skills with strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
Women Moving Millions is committed to the diversity of its workforce and strongly encourages applicants from all cultures, races, educational backgrounds, socio-economic classes, sexual orientations, age, gender, and physical abilities to apply. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, familial status, marital status, caregiver status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this position, please submit cover letter and résumé to Jobs@womenmovingmillions.org.
Apply for Director, Partnerships & External Affairs
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly