Associate Director, Project Management
5 days left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The position has a particular focus on engagement and fundraising campaign communications and is charged with ensuring the successful production of a high volume of creative, well-crafted material under tight deadlines that meets strategic communications objectives.
Organize project kick-off
meetings to inform project teams of project goals, creative brief,
Create detailed project
schedules with key milestones for deliverables; clear communication
of those timelines to team members
partner/client communications goals to team through creation of
comprehensive creative briefs in alignment with campaign and
Track project status and
serve as communication hub for overall project effort
Manage workflow and work
with team members to update project status through our project
Serve as primary contact
with clients/project partners from other units within Advancement
as well as University partners, ascertaining communications goals
congruent with Advancement business goals
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of related experience, preferably in an agency, internal creative services team, or nonprofit organization.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and active listening skills, attention to detail, and ability to take feedback.
- Strong interpersonal skills when communicating with individuals and groups
- An ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues, campus partners, and alumni and donors.
- Demonstrated ability regarding project documentation, such as project timelines and creative briefs
- A confident project leader and team player, with the ability to get the best out of the people they collaborate with and the projects they oversee.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/JBdYybi4qpnOcanEt2KrE