Senior Manager, Marketing and Membership
5 days left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Provides leadership for the marketing and membership team at SHAPE America, ensuring strong, data-driven efforts are underway to promote current initiatives, communicate membership value, and foster high levels of engagement within the health and physical education community. The Senior Manager will employ a strong continuous improvement philosophy and will lead the team to ensure the organization is employing best practices and taking innovative approaches in all marketing, communication, and membership efforts. The Senior Manager will routinely identify and strive to achieve data-driven benchmarks and goals. This position will work closely with other departments and will also consider how to thoughtfully incorporate feedback or input from volunteer membership communities, including SHAPE America’s board and other volunteer leadership groups. Finally, the Senior Manager will provide strong fiscal management, proactively working to achieve budgeted revenue goals.
Reports to the Vice President of Marketing, Membership and Publications.
Nature and Scope of Work:
- Providing leadership to ensure a strong, strategic marketing
effort is underway to promote membership, initiatives, programs,
- Help foster an association-wide approach such that the marketing perspective is incorporated into the development and implementation of all programs, products, resources, initiatives, events and efforts.
- Employ data-driven approaches to develop and implement marketing campaigns that engage members, drive revenue and advance the SHAPE America mission.
- Develop and implement strategic recruitment campaigns that look
to grow paid membership (through recruitment and retention) and
reflect the diversity of SHAPE America’s field. Campaigns should
leverage partnerships, build connections within membership
communities, and emphasize membership value.
- Oversee various operations connected to membership (related to conference registration systems, the membership database, and regular membership communications)
- Serve as a “protector” of the SHAPE America brand, ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to and that branding is appropriately conveyed throughout all organizational activities and efforts.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Apply for Senior Manager, Marketing and Membership
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly