Senior Manager of Individual Giving
Campaign Legal Center (CLC) advances democracy through law, fighting for every American’s right to participate in the democratic process. CLC uses tactics such as litigation, policy advocacy, communications, and partnerships to win victories that result in a more inclusive democracy. CLC’s long-term goal is a government responsive to the people.
The non-partisan Campaign Legal Center advances democracy through law at the federal, state, and local levels, fighting for every American’s rights to responsive government and a fair opportunity to participate in and affect the democratic process.
Campaign Legal Center seeks a Senior Manager of Individual Giving, responsible for outwardly managing a portfolio of individual donors while managing the major and principal donor pipeline. Reporting to the Chief Development Officer, the Senior Manager will work to identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward individual donors for CLC with a focus on strategies to secure gifts of $5,000+ and attract new mid-level and major donor prospects. Specific requirements include:
- At least six years of fundraising experience and a proven track record of individual donor cultivation and acquisition.
- Demonstrated success in the management of a fundraising program that includes individual cultivation, direct response, and giving campaigns.
- Proven ability to develop cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship strategies that expanded a donor base and increase revenue.
- Strong record of securing individual gifts from medium to high-net-worth donors.
- Successful experience engaging senior leaders and Board members in the fundraising process.
- Record of successfully collaborating with staff and Board members to facilitate effective fundraising campaigns.
- Dedication to the organization’s mission and willingness to develop/expand expertise in the legal representation space.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
Development Resources, inc. is leading this search for Campaign Legal Center. All of DRi's searches can be viewed at http://driconsulting.com/available-positions/. Applications can also be submitted via email to email@example.com.