Senior Director, Principal Gifts - National Public Media Organization
- Genuine interest in PBS, its mission, and diverse programming.
- Passion for arts, culture, and education; ideally a specific interest in public media.
- Track record of successful front-line major/leadership gift-level work in settings that include major cultural or educational institutions.
- Substantial knowledge of the New York metropolitan, national, and global philanthropic, social, and business communities.
- Experience navigating large, complex organizations.
- Some familiarity with a national affiliate organization.
- Demonstrated success tapping into new pockets of individual major donor philanthropy.
- Experience building programs and initiatives and advancing the success of an organization.
- Knowledge of planned giving.
- Major campaign experience.
- Success working remotely.
- Successful experience working with board members and other key leadership.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in all facets of the workplace.
- An exceptional communicator who is able to articulate compelling cases for support.
- Polished presentation skills.
- Charismatic and engaging—a superior relationship builder.
- Socially adept and at ease with a broad range of individuals.
- Willingness and ability to regularly participate in evening and weekend events, and to travel as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required; an advanced degree is preferred.
Please email your resume and letter of interest to PBSFnd@gmail.com