Grants Manager, Remote
Fund development is critical to the success of Girls Inc. and our ability to provide high-quality programming to girls from underserved areas of Dallas. The Grants Manager is a key member of the Girls Inc. of Metropolitan Dallas fund development team and is primarily responsible for revenue generation through researching, writing, submitting, grant proposals and tracking and reporting grant awards.
- Writes, organizes, edits, and submits grant applications in accordance with grantor requirements and deadlines, and monitors and tracks status of proposals.
- Completes annual competitive and non-competitive renewal applications for funding.
- Researches foundation and public opportunities that align with the organization’s mission and impact to with the funders respective priorities. This includes monitoring local, state, federal, and private announcements to keep well informed of funding opportunities.
- Assembles all pertinent grant material necessary for final submission and develops proposal budgets in partnership with program services and accounting.
- Maintains the Girls Inc. calendar of grant-related deadlines, tracks necessary actions, and coordinates timelines with staff as needed.
- Writes and submits all required grant reports and sponsorship reports to demonstrate impact to our investors.
- Keeps abreast of data, research, statistics, and information about issues, trends and community needs relating to target populations and program services.
- Works collaboratively with program team to obtain information needed for proposals and reports.
- Develops and maintains case for giving and impact of giving to philanthropic priorities of Girls Inc. including written materials and current relevant statistics for proposals and stewardship.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- BS or BA degree.
- Two years of experience in grant writing.
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to tell a compelling story.
- Skill in managing multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand and execute complex instructions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Works well with colleagues and nurtures those relationships.
- Five plus years of experience grant writing.
- Two years or more in a fund development role.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Girls Inc. of Metropolitan Dallas provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other discrimination prohibited by law. The agency complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances prohibiting employment discrimination.
Apply for Grants Manager, Remote
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly