Woodstock Institute, a leading nonprofit research and policy organization in the areas of fair lending, wealth creation, and financial systems reform, is seeking a Development Director.
Woodstock Institute seeks a high-achieving and driven professional with a minimum of five years of development experience, including at least two years of focused grant, proposal or professional writing work. This is a newly created position responsible for planning and implementing a comprehensive fundraising strategy to fund the Institute’s mission delivery. The Development Director will be encouraged to build capacity from the ground up to support the organization’s trusted research, data analysis, and advocacy campaigns.
Specific Requirements Include:
- Proven success in securing multiple 5, 6 or 7 figure grants.
- Exceptional written communication skills with the ability to write clear, structured, articulate and persuasive correspondence, proposals and reports. Superb conversational and presentational skills are essential.
- Proven ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to match programmatic plans that meet grant opportunity requirements.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced, changing environment that values personal responsibility and a strong work ethic.
- Career track record that shows stability with an organization and capacity to develop and nurture relationships culminating in overall success.
- Bachelor’s degree.
This position offers a competitive salary with strong benefits. Woodstock Institute is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages qualified applicants from diverse backgrounds and protected classes to apply.
Apply Online Here: http://bit.ly/Woodstock-DD
To assure confidential tracking of all applicants, no applications will be accepted via email. ALL INQUIRIES WILL BE HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
This search is being managed by Laura Weinman, Vice President of KEES. Questions may be addressed to email@example.com
KEES (formerly Alford Executive Search) is a nonprofit executive search firm that builds diverse teams and dynamic leaders in the nonprofit and public entity sectors. A woman owned and operated firm, KEES offers a full array of nonprofit consulting services including executive search, leadership development, interim staffing, and HR support. For more information, please visit www.kees2success.com.
About Woodstock Institute
Since 1973, Woodstock Institute has been a recognized economic justice leader and bridge-builder between communities and policymakers. Based in Chicago, Woodstock conducts research on financial products and practices, promotes effective state and federal policies, convenes a coalition of community investment stakeholders working to improve access to credit, and helps people use the Institute’s work to understand the issues and develop and implement solutions. To learn more, please visit https://woodstockinst.org.