Prospect Research Manager, Strategic Fundraising Firm
Join a fast-paced and fun office environment with a dynamic and talented team of professionals who are passionate about our clients and our work. This role provides direct support to and for the senior team members and organizational leadership. You will work closely with the team as a partner in helping achieve client goals through the creation of prospect lists, prospect profiles, meeting briefings, and prospect identification and analysis.
- Oversee and manage research for Lynch Pinnacle Group’s 7-10 client accounts.
- Manage research workflow and delegate requests/tasks as appropriate to support staff and deliver by provided deadline.
- Create, organize, and maintain client prospect lists in Excel and Google Sheets.
- Refresh pipelines by proactively and consistently provide fresh/new prospect names across all client accounts.
- Produce briefs and reports on major donor prospects based on a combination of data from the donor database, available financial records, real estate ownership, and other markers of high-quality donors.
- Using a broad spectrum of sources such as iWave, RelSci and Foundation Center, research, organize, and evaluate major donor prospects using criteria such as: financial capacity, ability to give, willingness to give, alignment, and connection to the organization.
- Daily scan news sources (subscription and free) to provide the most up-to-date information on Fortune 100 Companies and C-Suite.
- Work with Executive Assistant to ensure prospect communication and data from President and Client Account Managers is captured and input into Salesforce.
- Regular communication and collaboration with leadership and team working in office and remotely across various channels: Slack, email, Zoom, Monday, conference calls, and phone.
Education and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, specializing in business administration or a related field.
- Experience in research; fundraising/development experience and non-profit experience strongly preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with Excel.
- Ability to comfortably navigate SharePoint and OneDrive.
- Command of Salesforce (or similar) and use data to provide intelligence, lists, and reports.
Paid vacation, health insurance, and retirement plan.
Lynch Pinnacle Group is a nationally recognized advisory services firm specializing in developing leadership strategies to build intelligence, credibility, and success for high-profile, iconic capital campaigns, national initiatives, and special projects in both the public and private sectors.
Apply for Prospect Research Manager, Strategic Fundraising Firm
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly