Senior Donor Officer
The Senior Donor Officer (SDO) participates in analysis of current donors to grow donor giving across all giving levels. The SDO is responsible for overseeing affinity group giving planning and implementation. The SDO implements strategies to ensure the growth of mid-range gifts of the annual campaign, while maintaining a large portfolio of active donors with pre-determined goals and outcomes.
Portfolio of Gift Prospects and Donors
- Manage relationships for assigned donors including cultivating, keeping them informed and making annual and any integrated asks
- Implement effective tracking, reporting and communications for Affinity Groups as defined
- Serve as a proactive donor relationship manager
- Prepare and implement a strategic plan for the cultivation and solicitation of an assigned portfolio.
- Identify new high capacity prospects for assignment in consultation with Financial Resource Development Team
- Responsible for growing the mid-range gifts of the annual campaign, while maintaining a large portfolio of active donors with pre-determined goals and outcomes
- Responsible for organizing and leading events to attract new and existing donors to increase engagement with MJF
- Working in coordination with FRD team to effectively manage campaign records and timelines
- Maximize face to face solicitation creating new relationships to steward giving increase
- Work with program staff as needed to acquire knowledge needed to solicit gifts and build donor relationships effectively
- Ability to effectively increase gift giving by moving donors to the next tier of giving.
- Works to ensure the achievement of campaign targets to support strategic organizational priorities by energizing and engaging funding sources.
- Recruit, train and manage volunteers for mid-range ($1,000 – $9,999 for MJF range standard) giving
- Evaluate and analyze performance of fundraising activities related to campaign giving
- Work closely with marketing team to effectively communicate to contingency to maximize donor giving
- Identify and cultivate affinity groups to increase involvement and donor giving on both local and national level
- Key participant in strategic planning and evaluation for annual campaign giving
Apply for Senior Donor Officer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly