Current/Former Chief Development Officer
You take pride in being a leader in the social and cause sector. You have a track record of successfully leading a team to achieve performance objectives for more than five years in a revenue or fundraising leadership position. You are involved with your local AFP and regularly network and swap fundraising best practices with other community leaders. You are comfortable asking for money. Other revenue and fundraising leaders in your region trust your judgement. As such, you are regularly called upon to coach others on how to ask and close opportunities.
We are eager to engage with a current/former Chief Development Officer that may eventually:
- Lead weekly client discussions
- Vigorously and truthfully advise on best practices
- Lead the charge for data-driven decision making
- Deliver performance results to senior and executive leaders
- Drive the use of our prioritization and delegation frameworks
- Provide in-the-moment leadership and fundraising coaching to adult learners
- Serve as the project owner for the execution of key deliverables
Cause Concierge is a private consulting firm serving executive leaders at key causes and growing businesses. You will use your skillset to support our clients on key projects. Your billable rate per hour depending on value added and client need.
We are a fully remote team and welcome applicants for this work from any location for hourly contract work.