Advancement Operations, Early Childhood Education
Reporting to the Director of Advancement, the Advancement Administrator and Data Analyst plays a critical support role in operations and planning fundraising efforts at Wu Yee. This position will lead the ongoing development of our salesforce.com deployment. The administrator will work closely with Advancement team to identify develop and deploy new business processes including: Fundraising, Marketing, Events, Volunteer Management, Outreach and our core program business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part systems/data analyst. This position will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform, advancement operations, process and system integration, data analysis and reporting, as well as general overall support to Advancement as needed.
Serve as primary system administrator and data manager for the Salesforce.com environment 60%
- Analyze our existing business operations/processes and data systems, to design and build a Salesforce CRM solution, to increase the efficiency of our advancement operations
- Data entry and maintain accurate data on all volunteer and fundraising activities, including prospecting, cultivation, solicitations, and stewardship in Salesforce.
- Set up and generate weekly and monthly reports on Annual Fund, events, and volunteers
- Ensures timely acknowledgment and proper follow up of grants and donors.
- Oversees complete and accurate funder and gift information in Salesforce, to track process, reporting, and research, reconcile information with Accounting.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
Administrative support for Advancement 30%
- Research new and existing prospects and enter all relationships and linkages in Salesforce
- Develop mailing lists and support direct mail, online, and all fundraising campaigns
- Help plan and provide support at events, prepare materials, coordinate with staff and volunteers
- Create online event invitations on Eventbrite, Give Lively and Facebook, manage guest lists
- Update website as needed
- 2+ years’ database, project management and operations experience, nonprofit/social sector experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Salesforce Certification.
Compensation and Benefits:
- A competitive salary of 65,000-75,000
- Fully paid employee health, dental, and vision
- 403b with matching contribution after 1 year
- 13 holidays, 10 days vacation, and paid sick leave
- Lots of opportunity for advancement across the organization
- Extensive paid training and professional development
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records to apply for any open position in which they feel qualified. Wu Yee Children’s Services is an equal opportunity employer.