Grants & Technology Manager
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The One8 Foundation, a family foundation that provides financial and strategic support for select grantees whose work aligns with the Foundation’s issue areas, is seeking an experienced, highly motivated, process-oriented, and mission-driven professional to serve as the organization’s Grants & Technology Manager.
The Manager will primarily be tasked with the management and continual improvement of the foundation’s accounts payable and grant payment systems ensuring that all financial and grant information is accurate and in compliance with private foundation legal requirements. A successful Manager will be a creative and innovative problem-solver with a deep understanding of grants management and accounts payable systems, and an orientation toward continuous systems improvement. The Manager will also be responsible for oversight of office technology, both direct hands-on problem-solving issues with staff and partnering with the One8 IT vendor to address more complex technology challenges. The Grants & Technology Manager will proactively resolve all problems in a timely manner and make recommendations for improvements to financial, technology and grant making systems where needed so that all processes continue to be efficient.
The ideal candidate will be an innovative, mission-driven, and proactive problem-solver who can improve on existing processes and create new ones where necessary. While no one candidate will embody all the qualifications enumerated below, the ideal candidate will possess many of the following professional and personal abilities, attributes and experiences:
- Experience in cloud-based AP/financial management systems, such as Bill.com and InTacct, as well as a general understanding of accounting principles, GL accounts and coding, budget tracking and financial report generation; a background in accounting is a bonus.
- Must have experience working in a grantmaking environment and have in-depth knowledge of the grantmaking processes and regulations. Experience working with Salesforce database or other grant management platform preferred.
- A problem-solver who is driven by the desire to improve systems and processes to increase efficiency and reduce errors.
- A highly detail-oriented project manager with excellent organizational skills and the demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with great attention to detail and outstanding follow through.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills; ability to work collaboratively with teams in a fast-paced work environment.
- A tech savvy professional capable of troubleshooting basic technology issues and working collaboratively with staff and external consultants on creative solutions.
- High emotional intelligence, a mature, professional demeanor and strong work ethic. High degree of discretion, integrity and sensitivity in working with confidential materials. Customer service orientation.
- A minimum 5 years administrative experience and a college degree.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
For the full position description and to apply, please visit: https://recruitcrm.io/apply/25208597
The base salary will be within the targeted range of $85K-$100K, commensurate with experience, and with exceptional benefits.
More information about the One8 Foundation may be found at: https://www.one8.org/
This search is being led by Allison Kupfer Poteet and Andres Marcuse-Gonzalez of NPAG. Due to the pace of this search, candidates are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Candidates may submit their cover letter, outlining their interest and qualifications, along with their resume via NPAG’s candidate portal.
One8 Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and proudly values diversity. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.