Former Systems/Data Administrator
You are skilled at cleaning, merging, and auditing datasets. You
are skilled at overseeing and preparing complex database queries,
exports, imports, and custom reports in multiple donor
databases. Your experience may include, preparing event and major
gift reports, mailing lists, donor recognition lists, and compiling
voter and volunteer information. You are skilled at creating and
administering reports for fundraising, pledge reminders, payments,
and other applications. You have had success managing all aspects
of gift processing including data entry, acknowledgments, honor
memorials, and consistent reconciliation with finance.
Immediate consideration for those that have experience leading data programs in Salesforce, Raiser's Edge, or Salsa.
We are eager to speak with a Data Leader that may eventually:
- Troubleshoot data reconciliation
- Lead weekly recurring data sessions
- Prepare client ready data visualizations
- Manage data lifecycle deliverables
- Lead sessions to refresh models and dashboards
- Lead monthly data meetings
- Create intelligence decks to power data-driven resource allocation
- Vigorously and truthfully advise on best practices
- Drive the use of our prioritization and delegation frameworks
- Provide in-the-moment leadership and coaching to adult learners
Cause Concierge is a private consulting firm serving executive leaders at key causes and growing businesses. You will use your skillset to support our clients on key projects. Your billable rate per hour depending on value added and client need.
We are a fully remote team and welcome applicants for this work from any location for hourly contract work.
Long-term immersive work at the client site may be available if there is alignment. Only available in Los Angeles, CA