Director of Advancement Operations
The Director of Advancement Operations will focus efforts on providing leadership to the operations function of this division to include stewardship and research.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading, supervising and managing operational area of donor research, prospect management, donor relations and stewardship and data base management.
- Adherence to timelines
- Oversee Stewardship program and provide vision and fresh ideas to this program
- Supervise Research function
- Manage state registration/renewal project
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 8 years development or alumni relations operations experience required.
- Experience recruiting, training and motivating volunteers.
- Willingness to travel locally and nationally, and work nights and weekends as required.
- Confidence to make independent judgment and exercise discretion on significant College matters.
- Strong oral and written communications skills, including experience in public speaking.
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects.
This position requires the supervision of the Donor Relations and Stewardship Manager, Prospect Researcher, and Data Analyst.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the position.
Job Description Status The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description are illustrative ones anticipated for this position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as required. Washington & Jefferson College reserves the right to amend or change this job description to meet the needs of its programs. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
Apply for this job at https://washjeff.applicantpro.com/jobs/. Please submit a cover letter and resume. It is recommended that all documents be in PDF format and uploaded at one time. Review of applications will begin immediately.