Accounting Manager, Fiscal Services
3 days left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The Accounting Manager, Fiscal Services manages the accounting and finance functions of Global Impact in relation to Fiscal Agency and Fiscal Sponsor client deliverables. The AM, FS manages Fiscal Agency communications with clients and stakeholders in a timely and professional manner to support the organization. The Accounting Manager, FS manages Fiscal Services client deliverables and ensures they are provided in an accurate and timely manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Fiscal Agent Management
- Manages the fiscal agent service operations of Global Impact and related entities, ensure that appropriate internal controls are in place and adhered to.
- Reviews and issues timely client deliverable with analysis to ensure accurate information has been recorded to clients and stakeholders.
- Creates process flows for Accounting.
- Creates documentation of Accounting Policies and Procedures and maintain that documentation.
- Cash Management, some potential investment management, develops and manages cash forecasting system.
- Creates annual budgets and ongoing forecasts for clients.
- Manages audit processes for entities and complete reporting for entities on a timely basis – GI UK, GI CA and GI Australia.
- Creates financial reports for board meetings for non-profit related entities and clients.
- Fiscal Agent Communications
- Manages Fiscal Agent correspondence.
- Manages Fiscal Agent Services stakeholders on behalf of clients.
- Operates as liaison for external vendor/consultant on behalf of clients.
- Manages client agreements, changes, renewals, etc.
- Supports new business development proposals.
- Fiscal Agent Deliverables
- Manages Fiscal Agent deadlines and deliverables.
- Ensures that financial reporting complies with GAAP or IFRS as needed.
- Ensures that all organization audit, tax, and compliance filings are made on a timely basis.
- Leadership and Team Management
- Manages and coaches the Accounting staff; ensures the team delivers the highest standard of departmental, cross-departmental and external teamwork and customer service.
- Other General Responsibilities
- Assist in other department or organizational projects as needed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited college or university
- CPA or MBA desirable
- At least seven (7) years of progressive experience in accounting roles
- Knowledge of both for-profit and non-profit accounting required
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects from start through completion
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff
- Great customer service
- Seven (7) plus years of experience managing clients
- Knowledge and use of the following software & technology:
- QuickBooks Accounting software (Enterprise/Online) required
- Experience with AP systems such as Bill.com and any digital payment stems, merchant card systems, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including advanced skills in MS Excel
- Ability to project manage systems integration software projects
- Additional IT networking knowledge helpful & willingness to learn
- Knowledge of banking cash management systems
- Ability to learn new software systems
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to build and manage relationships with all organization stakeholders
- Ability to identify problems quickly and work through resolution either alone or with the team
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Service orientation
- Mindset of continuous improvement
- Maintain confidential information
Apply for Accounting Manager, Fiscal Services
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly