5 days left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The Cancer Foundation for New Mexico is looking for a collaborative leader, with a service minded approach, who is committed to the Foundation’s mission and to leading our organization into our next phase of expansion to assist even more cancer patients in the future.
The Cancer Foundation for New Mexico is a local, non-profit organization supporting New Mexicans affected by cancer. Our mission is to help save lives by providing the needed support to enable every northern New Mexican with cancer to access treatment in Santa Fe.
The Executive Director is responsible for the overall administration and management of the Cancer Foundation for New Mexico, a 501(c)3 with an annual budget of $1.3 million dollars, providing support services to ensure lower-income cancer patients in northern New Mexico can access treatment in Santa Fe. Primary areas of responsibility include long-term strategic planning, fundraising, business operations, and patient services programs.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus.
- Nonprofit or corporate management preferred. Background in healthcare management a plus.
- Required minimum of 10 years related work experience.
- Knowledge of nonprofit organizations and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a Board of Directors, staff and volunteers.
- Experience in program development and management.
- Knowledge of fundraising and development practices.
- Proven leadership skills, with an emphasis on collaboration and team-building.
- Experience/skill in financial management, including P&L development/management, budgeting, and nonprofit financial statements/requirements.
- Experience in long-term, strategic planning.
- Experience in managing multiple direct reports and complex projects.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, written communication, and oral presentation skills.
- Demonstrate substantive knowledge of the Cancer Foundation’s programs and services.
- Willingness to put in additional hours as needed to ensure success of major Fundraising events.
Salary commensurate with experience and local competitive marketplace. Salary supplemented by added compensation plan tied directly to achievement of development goals.
Full job description available at http://www.cffnm.org/executive-director-2021/
Submit resume and cover letter to:
Cancer Foundation for New Mexico