Philanthropy Phone Representative - West Coast
Remote (West Coast)
The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) is seeking a highly-motivated Philanthropy Phone Representative to develop, sustain, and deepen relationships with existing CBN partners. Through a voice-to-voice relationship, this vital role will convey the ongoing needs of CBN ministries and express how a partner gift can generate greater impact and reach.
CBN has a longstanding community of invested partners and donors who power CBN’s capacity to advance The Gospel message. Our mission as a multifaceted nonprofit organization is to create Christian content and programs that ignite a salvation engine to carry hope to millions around the world. If you are an inspired relationship builder with a connection to our mission, serving at CBN may be your next opportunity.
A proven track record of success will include the following:
- Proven track record of cultivating relationships via telephone and other methods of communication with track record of improving revenues through relationship building
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with donors and CBN staff in positive and professional manner
- Strong working knowledge of fundraising principles and practices
- Strong knowledge of Biblical principles and doctrine
- Strong project and time management skills with ability to multi-task assignments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to speak persuasively and articulate CBN’s programs, mission, and purpose
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and donor database software
- Excellent organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Discreet with the ability to demonstrate sound judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and as an effective member of a team
- Flexible with ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
CBN has 60 years of rich history in program initiatives and an ever expanding vision to integrate and utilize emerging digital media technologies to reach younger generations. From broadcasting original programming across approximately 174 countries and territories in 48 languages to our animation series, Superbook, viewed by over 200 million children across 123 countries in 56 languages, CBN is on a mission to spread The Good News! In addition, CBN’s many subsidiary and affiliate organizations provide orphan care, freshwater wells, medical surgeries and disaster relief in its tireless efforts to reach the world with the message of hope from the Bible.