Corporate Development Specialist - Virginia
7 days left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Operation Blessing International, an international humanitarian relief and development organization, is seeking a Corporate Development Specialist to identify, cultivate, solicit and steward financial commitments from businesses and corporations. This professional will develop and manage corporate relationships to increase revenues for Operation Blessing and its strategic initiatives.
A proven track record of success will include the following:
- Experience in successfully cultivating corporations and or businesses with a national or international nonprofit organization
- Demonstrated experience in solicitation, cold-calling, cultivation, stewardship and account management strategies
- Experience in negotiating high-level, win/win strategic relationships
- Familiarity with the corporate sponsorship, cause-marketing and/or corporate philanthropy industry
- Proven ability to build relationships and earn the respect of senior executives in corporate America
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with ability to speak persuasively and articulate an organization’s mission and purpose
- Strong computer skills, with familiarity in using Microsoft Office suite applications (particularly Word and PowerPoint), donor management software
- Ability to write and create own presentations and proposals
- Strong project management with ability to handle multiple projects under deadline
- Organized, detail-oriented, team player, self-starter and results-oriented individual
- Some domestic travel with valid driver’s license required
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or closely related discipline or equivalent relevant work experience.
Operation Blessing is dedicated to alleviating human need and suffering in the United States and around the world. For more than 40 years, OB has provided hunger relief, medical care, clean water, and disaster relief to millions globally.
Through compassionate, efficient, and locally-focused programs we are able to target the specific needs of those we serve and provide a gateway for our partners to truly be the hands and feet of Jesus for those who are suffering and in need.
If you desire to make a difference in the lives of others, share our vision and purpose and possess the skill requirements listed, we would like to hear from you! Visit our web site at www.ob.org to submit an online application. Resumes without applications will not be given full consideration.