DIRECTOR OF STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS
A versatile position within a dynamic, international non-profit organization that provides relief to communities impacted by natural disasters. This position is responsible for overseeing the management of selected key national and global partner relationships such as NGOs as well as sourcing and developing new ones.
- Reports to Chief Development Officer
- Roles reporting to position N/A
- Approximate number of reports 0
- Lead Development team efforts around identifying and growing key partnership relationships in non-profit sectors and with selected private enterprises
- Relate understanding of AHAH work and mission and identify national/global partners who are aligned with both
- Work with members of the AHAH senior leadership team and board to connect within their networks and gain their support in identifying and successfully securing new relationships
- Create and present AHAH and our mission and programs to C-level partners and prospects
- Demonstrate creativity in developing nuanced solutions that meetAHAH’s financial and operational needs globally
- Monitor the accurate internal tracking of all US partner contacts in Salesforce and Google Drive
- Research/develop contacts and ideas that build the overall capacity of AHAH, and in particular those for funding of AHAH responses to new disasters
- Facilitate and participate on behalf of AHAH at regional and national events
- Support the Marketing and program teams in coordinating on-program media outreach and public relations opportunities
- Perform other duties as required
- Is this position responsible for the operating budget of the associated department? No
- Does this position have any other financial responsibilities? No
Education Bachelors degree preferred
Related Experience Work within a volunteer-related organization preferred; work with non-profit including AHAH preferred. The ideal candidate has 5+ years of related experience in the disaster relief sector and/ or with All Hands and Hearts.
- Good written and oral communication skills and confident working with Google Suite, Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel. Applicants need to be well organized and have a flexible approach to managing multiple tasks and prioritizing them appropriately. The individual is able to manage a large workload and perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive and strategic approach to solving problems and keeping decisions anchored in personal and organizational OKRs (objectives and key results).
- Confidence/charisma at networking thoughtfully with stakeholders.
- Nuanced understanding and experience working with people from different and diverse backgrounds inside/outside the organization.
- Clear commitment to the organization’s volunteer-centric approach to humanitarian aid.
- Based remotely in home office. Travel required 20-30% of the time.
All Hands and Hearts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic.