Manager, Grants and Development
Manager, Grants and Development
North Central State College is accepting applications for a full-time Manager of Grants and Development.
Essential duties/responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: Grants Administration
• Actively seek, research, identify and recognize external opportunities that present viable funding potential and match organizational goals, College priorities, and approved requests for each grant.
• Lead a team of subject matter experts to build a grant plan, budget, timeline, and key deliverables.
• Write, review, and facilitate a College review prior to all grant submissions, meeting all timelines established.
• Develop and maintain a process to monitor grant compliance and ensure key deliverables are met.
• Lead the College Grants Committee, maintaining a central repository for all College grants, establish & hold key stakeholders to the established timelines, maintain systems to ensure timely dissemination of information about external funding opportunities and other grants-related information.
• Provide a full spectrum of assistance to faculty and staff in the planning, writing, design, budget development, and evaluation of grants.
• Maintain a positive, proactive relationship with various College departments and funding agencies to ensure full grant compliance and process efficiency.
• Work collaboratively with the Office of Institutional Research to coordinate the gathering of yearly statistics to support College needs.
• Assist staff in grant implementation to include instruction on internal procedures, funding agency compliance, assistance with all issues of financial, personnel, payroll, purchasing and administration of funded awards, and instruction on cost sharing documentation.
• Serve as a liaison with funding source programs and contract officers, resource developers nationally, and with community organizations.
• Create, design and implement processes and procedures related to grants.
• Track proposal submissions and report on progress.
• When needed, in collaboration with College leadership, hire, plan, direct, review, and critique the work of external grant writers developing proposals.
• Conduct one-on-one training and group workshops to develop and write grant proposals.
• Advise project directors concerning negotiation of new grants, effective startups and grant management issues.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred
Experience: Minimum three (3) years' experience in securing, managing, researching, writing and/or submitting for federal, state, or private foundation grants; and minimum 1-year experience with relationship management in the non-profit or public sector
Please express your interest in this position by submitting a letter of application and résumé to:
http://www.ncstatecollege.edu, Click on Jobs then firstname.lastname@example.org
or send to
NORTH CENTRAL STATE COLLEGE
Attention: Human Resources
2441 Kenwood Circle, Mansfield, OH 44906
Resumes will be reviewed beginning 5/10/21 and until filled.
North Central State College is an Equal Employment Opportunity institution. We value campus diversity and demonstrate this in campus initiatives. We particularly encourage members of historically under-represented groups to apply.