Director of Corporate Relations, Child Welfare Charity
We are looking for a Director of Corporate Relations & Event Sponsorship to lead and expand our corporate outreach to support our fundraising efforts. The ideal candidate will be exceptional at building new relationships and expanding existing partnerships; have a deep understanding of prospects and donors, especially at the corporate-giving level; and bring a creative and results-driven approach to engaging donors and sponsors to support our mission.
If you want to leverage your experience to help children and families, we want to meet you!
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
- Plan and execute long-term engagement strategies for top corporate partners
- Gather data, assess leads, and develop and execute strategies designed to engage corporate prospects and increase philanthropic giving
- Network within McDonald’s Chicago region to develop new corporate relationships that further fund the mission
- Lead the successful planning and execution of event sponsorships with the goal of increasing revenue annually
- Work with Marketing team to develop sponsorship proposals with financial goals based on the annual development budget
- Develop corporate engagement strategies for McDonald’s Owner/Operators of Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana (MOCNI) as well as Chicago-based McDonald’s supply chain partners
- Steward RMHC-CNI and MOCNI relationships by attending membership meetings, meeting with owner/operators individually, and by responding to McDonald owner/operator requests
- Manage one staff member (Development Manager) focused on supporting existing and potential third-party events
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to multitask and function effectively under pressure
- Strong ability to represent the Charity verbally and in writing
- Must be willing to travel within the Chicago metropolitan area
Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana exists so families can get better together. Each night, we keep 162 families close to the care and resources they need through five area Ronald McDonald Houses® and three Ronald McDonald Family Rooms®. Enabling families to stay close to their hospitalized child supports the health and well-being of the child and saves families more than $10 million in hotel and food costs each year. We also operate the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile® program, providing medical care to children in underserved areas. RMHC-CNI is an independent not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization.