Assistant Director, Yale College Annual Giving
Yale University, conveniently located between Boston and New York, offers exciting opportunities for achievement and growth in New Haven, Connecticut. Located in the heart of historic downtown New Haven with more than 100 local boutiques, national retailers, cafés, casual eateries, award-winning restaurants, and world-renowned theaters, galleries, and museums.
The Assistant Director works as a member of the Yale College annual giving fundraising team to raise unrestricted support for the University through organized and coordinated fundraising efforts.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in a related field and two years of direct fundraising, marketing, communications or volunteer management experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills, including attention to detail.
- Ability to handle diverse, simultaneous tasks and attend to follow-through.
- Highly motivated and energetic with ability to show initiative and work independently.
- Outgoing personality and ability to initiate and enjoy direct communication with alumni. Customer-service orientation. Professionalism, maturity, and an ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Word and Excel and the willingness to learn new online tools and database programs as needed.
- Preferred Education and Experience: Familiarity with fundraising/marketing databases.
Application: For more information and immediate consideration, please apply online at http://bit.ly/YaleCareers-64827BR. Please be sure to reference this website when applying for this position.
We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity,
rewards and excellence of a career at Yale University. One of the
country's great workplaces, Yale University offers exciting
opportunities for meaningful accomplishment and true growth. Our
benefits package is among the best anywhere, with a wide variety of
insurance choices, liberal paid time off, fantastic family and
educational benefits, a variety of retirement benefits, extensive
recreational facilities, and much more.
Yale University considers applicants for employment without regard to and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Yale discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.