Soccer for Peace Foundation
Futbol con Corazón
Soccer for Peace Foundation (SFP) is searching for a full-time Executive Director to lead the development of Futbol con Corazón (FCC USA) in the United States. The candidate will be expected to establish relationships with community and investors, oversee the operational and administrative duties and lead the growth of FCC USA.
Fútbol Con Corazón
The Fútbol Con Corazón mission is to educate girls, boys and young adults in social-emotional well-being through soccer. FCC USA uses soccer to teach values and life skills, as well as to prevent violence, early school drop-out and drug use. FCC USA contributes to gender equality racial justice and mental well-being.
Executive Director Position Summary and Responsibilities
• Collaborate with staff at Head Office in Latin America and advisors to ensure administrative processes and procedures for the organization (FCC USA) are adequately followed.
• Conduct needs assessments to operate and administer effectively.
• Identify and create relationships with sponsors.
• Develop the financial plan for the organization.
• Develop and implement the fundraising plan.
• Work with advisors on the implementation of marketing/communications plans.
• Report to Board of Directors via a monthly performance report and a quarterly meeting.
• Oversee the administrative duties of the organization.
• Ensure the right policies are in place to comply with relevant regulations.
• Interact with investors, advisors, peers and Board members.
• Oversee field operations and lead coordination of activities and reporting.
• Design and execute plans for public relations.
How Success Will Be Measured
• Build relationships with each department throughout the organization through a smooth and efficient process.
• Identify at least two new projects to develop in the U.S.
• Identify two new academy locations in the first twelve months.
• Identify two new clients/sponsors in the first twelve months.
• Increase brand awareness for FCC USA Preferred
• Candidate must have a minimum of a bachelor's degree with one-year of training and/or experience in social work.
• Ideal candidate is bi-lingual in Spanish/English.
• Candidate must be experienced in business development and project coordination.
• Candidate must have experience with issues regarding mental health, women
empowerment and racial equity.
• Candidate must demonstrate proficiency in anticipating requests/needs and have the
ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
• Candidate must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
• Candidate should contribute to diversity of thought and relate well with individuals of
• Candidate must be a quick learner, motivator, critical thinker and highly organized.
• Candidate should be a team-oriented individual who craves constant personal and
Compensation and Location
• U.S. based in Miami, FL
• Annual compensation and discretionary bonus is commensurate with experience
• Approximately 40 hours per week
• Competitive benefits include health insurance
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to Samuel Azout