Managing Director of Program Development & Quality Management
Job Title: Managing Director of Program Development & Quality Management
Department: Program Development and Quality Management
Position Reports to: Executive Director
Job Title(s) Reporting to this Position: Director of Quality Management, Director of Program Development, Manager of Client Data Systems
WPA empowers women to redefine their lives in the face of injustice and incarceration. Together, we forge pathways towards freedom, safety, and independence.
This position directs agency functions related to public funding for programs, client information systems and reporting, and performance/quality improvement.
Program Development and Ongoing Contract Management
· Identifies new programmatic priorities based on regular monitoring of client and community needs and policy trends and determination of their congruence with the agency’s mission, strategic plan, values, and vision.
· Coordinates closely with development department to lead response to government-issued requests for proposals and other funding solicitations to assess alignment with the agency’s mission, values, strategic plan, and programmatic priorities; makes recommendations to the Executive Director on pursuing new public funding opportunities.
· Oversees program development and research into promising program models and best practices for use in agency programs.
· Provides direct supervision to Director of Program Development, who is responsible for leading program development for government requests for proposals and renewals and ongoing quality assurance and management of a portfolio of government contracts.
Ongoing Quality Assurance and Contract Management
· Supports fiscal and program operations in preparation of budgets, determination of allocations, budget modifications, and monitoring of expense reports
· With assistance from supporting staff, oversees quality management program to promote accuracy and completeness of electronic and manual documentation, continuing improvement of service delivery that reflects practice standards, compliance with funder and regulatory requirements, and outcomes consistent with the goals of clients and other stakeholders.
· Provides direct supervision to Director of Quality Management, who leads contract management, program monitoring, and quality improvement efforts and serves as liaison with contract managers at government funding agencies.
· Oversees preparation of program modifications and corrective action plans to funders, as necessary.
Data Systems and Reporting Oversight
· Provides direct supervision to the Manager of Client Data Systems, who is responsible for data entry, data reporting, and training/QA in use of agencywide client data system
· Manages relationship(s) with client information system software development/maintenance contractor
· Collaborates with the Program Operations staff and client data system contractor to lead continuing strategic development of client information system.
· Leads assigned special projects, which may include but is not limited to new program implementation and client data system development.
· Performs any other departmental or agency-related duties or special projects as directed by supervisor
· Master’s Degree in public administration, social work, public health, or other related field and at least 5 years of progressively responsible experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Demonstrated analytic skills and problem-solving capacity.
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and to prioritize multiple tasks appropriately.
· Ability to work collaboratively and to facilitate the completion of team-based projects.
· Experience using Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Experience developing programmatic budgets
· Experience with government RFP processes
· Experience with Salesforce or other CRM or EHR in client services context
· Experience in social services, health, or criminal justice services programs supported by government contracts.
· Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
More searches like this
- Executive Social Services jobs in New York City
- Programs Social Services jobs in New York City
- Grant Administration Social Services jobs in New York City
- Government Relations and Advocacy Social Services jobs in New York City
- Program Administration and Management Social Services jobs in New York City