Director of Constituent Outreach
1 day left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Garrison Forest is seeking a Director of Constituent Outreach to promote community engagement and increased support of the School’s annual giving program, The Fund for Garrison Forest. The Director of Constituent Outreach works with volunteers across all constituencies while establishing lasting relationships with Alumnae and Parents, which result in higher engagement and increased giving. This individual must be independently motivated, goal-oriented, and function seamlessly in a team-oriented, results-driven environment. The Director of Constituent Outreach reports to the Associate Head of School and works in partnership with the Assistant Director of Development to provide leadership of The Fund for Garrison Forest and other development initiatives.
- Oversee giving to The Fund for Garrison Forest for all constituents giving under $1,000.
- Direct fundraising for reunion classes other than 50th and above.
- Promote peer-to-to peer solicitation through the recruitment and management of Parent Grade Fund Agents and Alumnae Class Fund Agents.
- Coordinate fundraising initiatives including Phonathons, virtual giving campaigns and the Annual Golf & Tennis Classic.
- Manage and promote the School’s networking database and Alumnae Directory seeking to grow participation in these platforms.
- Produce quarterly Alumnae electronic newsletters.
- Serve as liaison between the Alumnae Board, Parent Association and the School.
- Coordinate alumnae volunteer initiatives and events.
- Support parent volunteers in the implementation and execution of Parent Association sponsored community engagement initiatives and events.
- Plan and orchestrate all Development Office events as well as select community-wide events.
GFS seeks candidates who will contribute to and are committed to diversity and multicultural educational practices. Demonstrated ability working in a diverse community is essential.
This is a twelve-month position that requires some evening and weekend work.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three years of professional fundraising experience.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills.
- Expertise utilizing data to meet and surpass fundraising goals.
- Proficiency with Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge or a similar CRM database.
- Independent or higher education experience.
Garrison Forest School, located in Baltimore County, Maryland, is an independent, non-sectarian day and boarding school educating girls in grades K-12, with a coed preschool. GFS offers a national and international boarding program for girls in grades 8-12. Founded in 1910 and set on a stunning 110-acre campus in suburban Owings Mills, Garrison Forest offers a program with a wealth of opportunities in Academics, the Arts, and Athletics. Confident, creative and compassionate, GFS girls are encouraged to be fully engaged within the school and with the local and global community around them as they develop their passions and their own authentic voices in a spirited and joyful environment.
Candidates should support the Mission, Core Values, and Statement of Respect of Garrison Forest School. Garrison Forest School is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, religion or disability in its employment policies and other school-administered programs. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Candidates should send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Information can be mailed to Deanna Gamber ’85 Associate Head of School, Garrison Forest School, 300 Garrison Forest Road, Owings Mills, Maryland 21117. No telephone calls, please.
Apply for Director of Constituent Outreach
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly